Reflecting on your interview performances
Updated: Nov 23, 2020
Self-reflection and self-evaluation on your interview is an important part of the interview process as it can help you to improve on your future interviews.
Self-reflection and self-evaluation allows you to look at what you did well and what you could do better next time you have an interview. By answering a few questions, this part of the process can be done very effectively and within a short space of time.
The questions you should ask yourself include:
1. What went well? (List 3 positive statements)
2. What would you change for the next interview?
3. What questions were you asked?
4. How did you answer these questions - what did you say?
5. Which questions were difficult to answer? Why was this?
6. How could I be more prepared for the next interview?